Apopka Home Staging Consultation | Staging an Apopka Home
Foxy Interiors had the pleasure of meeting with the homeowners of this 2,683 square foot home located in Apopka, Florida. We were contacted by real estate agent Jeff Singletary, Keller Williams Heritage Realty, who requested we contact the homeowners for a home staging consultation. We provided the homeowners of this four bedroom, three bath home professional guidance for merchandising their home prior to being listed for sale.
The homeowners received our Home Staging Consultation Plus service, which is our most economical service offered. This service spans two different days.
Prior to our consultation and listing agent change, this home was on the market 55 days without an offer. After implementation of all recommendations and being re-listed, a full price offer was received in less than 48 hours.
Highlights from our recommendations of the Apopka Home Staging Consultation
- When you look at a house from the curb, all window treatments should be uniform giving the exterior of the house a cohesive look. Heavy dark draperies eat up equity because they close out the light making the room appear dark and small.
- Greenery on plant shelves can either add or detract from viewing the home. You want to have just enough perfectly placed greenery to draw the eye up. If it’s in excess, the architecture itself is lost and not seen.
- Well-worn furniture should be moved or put in storage. It’s okay to have eclectic chairs at a table when you are staging.
- Every room has a focal point or architectural feature that should be enhanced to capture buyer’s attention. This is done through adding accessories or changing furniture configuration.
- Decorative mirrors should always reflect an architectural element found in your home.
- Personal belongings in the bathroom should be stored in baskets in the cabinets. Let the beauty of the counter top shine through. Your buyers are purchasing the house, not your stuff.
- Professional photography of your house on the internet presents your house as amazing and buyers put your address on the “must see” list.
Be assured when you are provided a home staging consultation by Foxy Interiors, you are treated professionally and provided with examples for all suggestions made. This may include paint colors, window treatments, furniture placement, etc.
Before and After photos from our Apopka Home Staging Consultation