Deltona Hands-on Home Staging/Photo Prep
Results You Can Expect with Home Staging
Foxy Interiors gets the results you are seeking when listing your house for sale. After sitting on the market for 60 days without any showings or offers. The homeowners then found a new realtor who offered professional hands-on home staging / photo prep along with a photo shoot. The thrilled homeowners had multiple offers, went under contract in 10 days and sold for $5,001 above the list price.
Before / After Showcasing
Here’s what we did:
- Removed all drapery treatments;
- Reconfigured furniture to achieve better flow;
- Edited unnecessary furniture;
- Created cohesive vignettes;
- Reduced decorations;
- Highlighted architectural features;
- Showcased the spaces for their intended uses;
- Removed people from the listing photos;
- Provided TV overlays for visual interest in the listing photos;
- Creatively captured the spaces and their connectivity.
After / Before Photos (click to fan through)
Foxy Interiors knows what techniques to employ for great results so you, too, will be thrilled when your house is listed and flies off the market for top dollar!
Prior to listing your house for sale, engage the services of a professional home stager.
For the do-it-yourselfer, begin with a 1-1/2 hour Home Staging Consultation.