There are a variety of cameras that provide 3D virtual tours. Many claim to be the best camera equipment for 3d virtual tours. Through our research, we have found the best camera equipment to be the Matterport Pro 2, a three-dimensional camera system used to create realistic, fully immersive experiences. This tool is used to capture imagery, collect measurements and process data to create, edit and share a 3D rendering of your location.
Benefits of a 3D Home Tour
Here’s five benefits you’ll receive through utilization of a Matterport 3D virtual walk-through tour created with the Pro 2 camera:
Gain an increase in traffic to your real estate listings. Give your clients the gift of one of the best marketing tools available:
- 3D Virtual Tours – Give buyers the experience of an immersive, self-directed, in-depth virtual tour before you show, saving time and effort.
- Dollhouse Views – Engage a buyer’s imagination with a movable, clickable, room-by-room tour that creates a real sense of being in the home.
- Virtual Open Houses – Create listings that are always available to view and walk-through online, in any time zone, from any location in the world.
- Floor Plans – High-quality scale drawings can be produced directly from a 3D model after a scan.
- Valuable Statistics to show you the flow of traffic to your Matterport tour.
Be sure to use a company that provides high quality work by using the best camera equipment for 3D virtual tours. By using a Matterport Service Partner, you’ll receive professional quality work. Foxy Interiors knows how to stay out of mirrors, use just the right amount of scans, and utilizes picture perfect placement to achieve noticeable MLS photos. Contact us for properties located in Volusia County, Orange County, Lake County and Seminole County.
“We haven’t lost a single listing since we started including Matterport in our listing presentation.” Matthew McKenna, Keller Williams Realty