Foxy Interiors Incorporated is much more than just home staging for metro Daytona Beach. We are a boutique company that offers personalized service for home staging, real estate photography and project management for investors.
Flipping Houses: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide provides steps to take to be a profitable property investor. Foxy Interiors can relieve you of getting bogged down in the details so that your time can be spent on other profitable ventures.
Hiring a project manager to manage your rehab is time and money well spent. Under your direction, the team at Foxy Interiors:
- Meets with you to identify your needs and your budget;
- Sets up the house (water, electric, dumpster);
- Prepares for your approval the paint and materials selection;
- Schedules and monitors the progress and timeline of your contractors;
- Provides easy access to photos so you can watch your project along the way;
- Cleans and prepares the property for staging;
- Stages and photographs the property;
- Works with your real estate agent or recommends one.
Our services may be customized to suit your situation. Perhaps you want to invest in staging with MLS photographs. We have you covered. Our staging packages begin at $575. This includes soft staging (kitchen, two bathrooms) along with furniture and accessories for one room of your choice. However, to fully engage buyers emotionally to fall in love with your house enough to make that offer, we always recommend “key room” staging. This includes furniture, art work and accessories for the living or family room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bathroom, and guest bathroom. The cost of staging is 1% of list price, with a $2000 minimum.
To learn more about the ROI of home staging, read Why Should I Home Stage.
Here’s what our clients have to say on the Testimonials page.
To learn more about our services, contact Marie Fox, Lead Interior Stylist, at (407) 314-5076 today for your FREE estimate.