Lake Mary Home Staging a Home Staging Consultation
Foxy Interiors had the pleasure of meeting with the homeowner of this 2,534 square foot home located in Lake Mary, Florida. The homeowner of this three bedroom, two bath home needed professional guidance for merchandising their home. This home sat on the market 116 days prior to our recommendations and received an offer three days later.
Before Photos from our Lake Mary Home Staging Consultation
Highlights from our recommendations of the Lake Mary Home Staging Consultation
- Removing furniture or reconfiguring furniture in a space allows better flow.
- Editing out shelves of bookcases allows the beauty of built-ins to be seen as demonstrated in the photos above as “before” and “after.”
- Remove draperies and replace with white sheers to eliminate the heaviness of formal drapes.
- Reduce wall art as it takes up visual space.
- Adding in light serves the purposes of the task at hand and balances light in the room.
Be assured when you are provided a home staging consultation, you are treated professionally and examples are provided for all suggestions made. This includes paint, window treatments, furniture placement, etc.
To learn about Foxy Interiors’ services, click here.