Lake Mary Home Staging a Home Staging Consultation
Foxy Interiors had the pleasure of meeting with the homeowner of this 3,025 square foot home located in Lake Mary, Florida. The homeowner of this four bedroom, four bath, home needed professional guidance for merchandising their home prior to being listed for sale.
Before Photos from our Lake Mary Home Staging Consultation
Highlights from our recommendations of the Lake Mary Home Staging Consultation
- Remove religious symbols from the wall.
- Neutralize the paint pallet to appeal to a broader range of potential buyers.
- Painting the tray ceiling in its entirety instead of striping it reveals the architectural beauty that it is.
- Paring down and removing furniture from a space allows better flow.
- Editing out shelves and bookcases allows the beauty of built-ins to be seen.
- Simple inexpensive updates through the use of paint adds wow factor. We suggested repainting the kitchen table, the backs of alcoves, and kitchen cabinets.
Be assured when you are provided a home staging consultation, you are treated professionally and examples are provided for all suggestions made. This includes paint, window treatments, furniture placement, etc.
To learn about Foxy Interiors’ services, click here.