STAGING OCCUPIED HOMES
If you’re a homeowner planning to live in your house while it’s on the market, you’ll want to present it in its best light to draw in the most potential buyers. Foxy Interiors wants you to feel comfortable in knowing that your belongings are good enough to use to stage your house.
Through our Home Staging Consultation service, you’ll receive custom advice for your specific situation.
Here are the specifics we talk about with you at your property to get you on your way:
- Curb Appeal – Often times your potential buyers will do a drive by only because they didn’t have a good first impression. We’ll recommend easy things to give a good first impression from the curb to the front door.
- De-cluttering – With our proven home staging techniques, we’ll help you identify what needs to be kept, donated, discarded or sold.
- Showcasing for Potential Buyers – Using what you already own, we’ll demonstrate how to re-design, with the least financial impact, while getting the most bang to lure potential buyers your way.
- Furniture Placement – We’ll explain in easy terms or demonstrate how to place your furniture in your rooms to achieve the most flow and spaciousness for buyers. We’ll teach you how to create focal points and how to show off architectural features.
- Simple Updates and/or Repairs – Today’s buyer is busy working and raising a family so their perfect home to purchase is move-in ready. We’ll teach you what’s trending in today’s home decor so that your house is appealing to them.
- Paint – We’ll recommend specific paint colors and which walls to paint for better presentation of your property for sale.
- The Showcase List – You won’t be left empty-handed by Foxy Interiors. We’ll provide a check list of soft goods and accessories to be used to staged your property once you have completed the preparation phase. Optionally, you may purchase, at a discounted rate, inventory that has been pre-packaged especially for you to stage your home.
Report of Recommendations – For an additional fee, we’ll be glad to offer a detailed report with photos of your home identifying the specific details we addressed on our walk through.
- To learn more, click Why Should I Home Stage