Deltona Home Staging Services
Occupied Staging Consultation
This service is geared to help the Deltona homeowner (or listing agent) of a home that will be lived in while it’s on the market. If you’d like expert tips from a certified professional stager on how to stage your home yourself, using what you already have, staying within your budget and your time constraints, then this service is perfect for you!
You’ll take notes of our recommendations to achieve the highest and best return on your investment, including:
- Selecting the perfect interior and exterior paint colors that buyers will love
- How to easily create focal points that highlight your home’s best features
- The best furniture placement to allow for a good traffic flow and create a spacious feeling
- Quick, easy and cost-effective cosmetic repairs
- How to stage tabletops, countertops, and shelving
- Recommendations for on-trend light fixture replacements and hardware if needed
- Curb appeal and landscaping tips
- You’ll receive handouts for keeping your home looking its very best for showings.
- Top 10 action items.
Consultation Fee is $250 for up to 2 hours, under 2,000 square feet.
Once you’ve completed the action items from the occupied staging consultation, we return to style and emphasize all the wonderful features of your Deltona home to ensure strong marketing photos. Using home staging methodology, your home will be showcased and ready for professional photos to be taken. The photos, in turn, will strengthen your market position.
This service is also available to occupied vacation rentals.
Enhance an otherwise blank photo by showing buyers what may go into the space. This service is available to those who have utilized our Architectural Photography services. View Virtual Staging Examples.